Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Doctors--psh

The house is coming along. Last night David and Austin prepared the ground for sod, that's coming on Saturday. And Austin leveled out the gravel for the driveway. The house is coming along!

So in January of 2009 I had my last arteriogram for my AVM and the doc in OK told me that my AVM was gone. Awesome, great news. I've wanted to know what Dr. Adler had to say about it, though. My films should have been sent to him but they weren't. So I can't remember when but I called the hospital and had them resend them. And apparently, they didn't get them...

This last March Dr. Adler's office called wanting to see if I could have an arteriogram done...umm...I already have I said. So I call the hospital in OK and have them send the films AGAIN. This time Dr. Adler's office did get them. I waited a week or so and called to see what Dr. Adler had to say. Well, to keep from writing out this whole long story, we'll just say I FINALLY got an email yesterday from Dr. Adler's head nurse with the results. It's July. Ridiculous. There was mainly an issue because Dr. Adler didn't have my films. Dr. Dodd did, who is Dr. Dodd and why does he have my films? And why can't anyone return a dang phone call?!?! Anyways, Dr. Dodd, whoever he is, says that it is safe to say my AVM is obliterated. That news didn't feel as good as I thought it was going to. I want Dr. Adler to tell me that. Weird, I know.

Speaking of docs. I went yesterday to the OB and I'm closed up all nice and tight. The problems I was having on Sunday could have been due to a number of things. But all is well. Yay!

We're kind of coming to the end of July which means 3 more months and little Avery will be here! Can't stinkin' wait!

No comments: