Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday! Yay!

I went for a walk last night. I did a mile around the track and came home. Then I ate a bowl of ice cream, some grapes and a cheese snack thing. Did that defeat the whole purpose of me walking? Well, at least I got my heart pumping :0)

I went and got my hair done today. I love that. I'm not real thrilled about the highlights or lack thereof that she did but at least my gray is gone!

Yesterday Avery was moving around alot. Probably the most I've felt her in a day. She was really flopping around. After I went for a walk she was really active too. I love feeling her move!

I just hit enter and this posted so if you get an email and it's incomplete...sorry!

David was pretty excited yesterday because he got to fabricate and tig weld. Usually he mig welds and does I don't know what else. But yesterday he got done making a couple of things and was taking them to the shipping desk and one of the higher up type guys looked at what David was carrying and said "Did you make those?!" David said "yes" and they guy told David that he just took Ducworks to a whole new level! That's so awesome! Ducworks is building some stuff for a temple that's being built in Hawaii. David's been pushing them to let him go with them to put it together. He's hoping that these things he just built will let them see that he's good at fabricating one off stuff or anything which will in turn make them realize they NEED him to go to Hawaii to help put this stuff together :0) We'll see how it turns out...

Well, that's all for now!

No comments: