Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

Here is our first baby purchase. Avery's little bed. Since the other pack n play was too big we opted for this little thing. I love that it's gender neutral (to be used by future Irving boys...). It's really tiny so it'll fit beside my bed. And of course it travels and we can use it camping or wherever! I love multi-purpose items!


I found this picture on my camera :0) This is proof of David catching baby fish. He'll move on to bigger.

I'm guessing we'll spend the holiday weekend with the big ol' Brackin family at Twin Lakes. It's supposed to be good bass fishing so David wants to get in some fishing time and I like to sit and chat on the beach/camping site they have there. I don't know how much boating I'll do if any. Don't want Avery to get all bounced around!

I mentioned I'm waiting on the tiniest Brackin to arrive but apparently Vicki makes a good home and it doesn't want to come yet.
Hope everyone has a good 4th! I know we will!


No comments: