Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Long Weekend! Yay!

We've had a good weekend so far. We hung out at the lake. The guys sailed on Austin's hobie cat...and tipped it...twice. We went out the next day (Saturday) but it was so cold everyone packed up and left. So David grilled burgers and hot dogs for us and Austin's family. Then we went to Logan to a car parade. I guess that's what it's called. After the parade we went over to Malad to watch the firework show there. Malad has no rules on fireworks so you can buy any kind and shoot them off anywhere. So all the guys had to go buy fireworks and we shot them off in Austin's brother's front yard.

Today we've been taking it easy but I think later on David and Austin are FINALLY going to get the deck on the party barge. We can't really go anywhere far since Vicki was due 3 days ago, so they'll work on that. Yay!

I went and bought some maternity pants on Friday. My hand me down ones were just too baggy on me and the elastic part was uncomfortable. The pants I bought are amazing. They have some sort of stretchy material that feels much better. It also doesn't cut into my belly and make me look like I've got two big rolls! Now I look pregnant...kinda.

Counting down the days...

No comments: