Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

It's so amazing to know that God saw us before we even existed. God knows everything about Avery already. The power and awesomeness of God is truly amazing. He has knit her together in my womb! She was no accident, God chose us to be her parents and for this I am so thankful. I hope we do Him proud!

No comments: