Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Cement and Doctors

Nothing exciting going on around here. Not much summer fun, too much work to do. This Saturday we will have cement poured and will have porch steps, a sidewalk that goes from the porch steps to the drive way and a back porch! Woohoo! I'm excited! Then it's grass and painting and gardening!

I went to the doctor today. She said I'm measuring right on schedule. Avery's heart beat was 152...I think. Everything looks good! I've got some aches and pains but apparently that's normal when your uterus is stretched out to the size of a soccer ball and is still growing :0)

The doctor told me today that I need to start thinking about a pediatrician for Avery. Wow. It's so surreal that we're going to be parents and have to think about kid stuff! It's fun though.

Austin and Vicki's new little boy is so tiny. I can't imagine having a baby so tiny! I can't wait to meet Avery and see what she looks like. I hope she's tiny! I got her diaper bag in the mail yesterday. It's so cute but so huge! I knew it was going to be big though. Just more room for me to fill with crap.

That's all I know. Can't wait for November!!!!!

No comments: