Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ouch

Yesterday I went to the dentist for the first time in years. I don't even remember the last time I went to the dentist. Gross, I know. And not to my surprise, I have some small surface cavities. My first cavities! It was nice to have my teeth cleaned really good! Now it's David's turn! He goes next week. Boy was my mouth sore yesterday :)

I also switched my care to a midwife yesterday. I am SOOOOO excited!! She is so perfect and I'm so thankful I found her! She has 40 years of experience and has attended over 3000 births. I can't wait for November! If all goes well, I'll have the birth experience I want! Yay!

David's doing good and working hard. They've cut his over time back. He's still hoping they'll send him to Hawaii. Other than that, there isn't much to say about us. We're pretty boring.

No comments: