Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Procrastination: It's What I Do Best

I slept in today. I'm supposed to go for a walk today. And my first thought when I woke up was "it's going to be too warm, should have gotten up earlier." Now, I haven't stepped outside but I doubt it's too warm by now. After I talked myself out of using sleeping in as an excuse, I thought "My ipod's not charged. I can't walk without music." Again, not true. Truth is: I don't want to go walk by myself or at all really. BUT I need exercise. It's good for me and baby, right? David hounds me, wanting me to walk 2-5 miles a day! Ha! Someone cut out a funny comic strip from a newspaper that I would scan in if my printer was hooked up. It shows a picture of a baby that looks like it's on steroids and the dad is standing at the nursery window with someone else and says "All I can say is my wife worked out every day while she was pregnant." David could only wish.

I sat here thinking about procrastination and all of the other things I've been putting off. I should take care of them. Today. We'll see. There's always tomorrow, right?

No comments: