Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Pocatello Pool

Today I went to Pocatello to go swimming with Vicki and some of her friends. It was the perfect day to swim. The weather wasn't too hot and the water wasn't too cold. I got burned pretty good on the right side of me.

Wednesday Vicki and Austin are going on a family camping trip with Vicki's family for 5 days so David and I will be on our own. I've been trying to think of cheap things we can do. I would really like to go for a little road trip into northern Idaho but I'm not sure we can do that. We'll see.

David applied for a job with a company here that makes plastic bags...like ziploc. Vicki has 2 brothers that work there and she asked one if he'd be a reference for David. The place has crazy hours so if he has to work weird hours that would suck. I think it's like 4 days, a couple off and then a couple nights. If that makes sense. That's all I know so I'm out.

No comments: