Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Forgotten Pictures

David and I went for a drive yesterday. We drove up through Cache National Forest and ended up in Utah. We climbed up in altitude quite a bit it seemed and then it kind of flattened out and this is what we saw. It was prettier than the camera shows. There were wildflowers everywhere.



While I was uploading these pictures I saw some pictures from when we went tubing that I had forgotten about.

I know, my outfit isn't the cutest.

Look at how one side of the tube is huge and the other isn't. They're funny looking and hard to sit on!
Nothing new today. I've been talking to a local technology college to see about getting David enrolled. I hate how you can get denied financial aid NOW because they go off what you made LAST YEAR! It's so stupid. Hopefully we can take advantage of some other options. Keep your fingers crossed!





No comments: