Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oh My Goodness

I now own 5 Trail 90's, 1 Yamaha and 1 chopasaki. David picked up yet another trail 90 today at the junk yard for $10. I can't get away from these! This is getting out of hand! All I know is these better get sold real quick and I better get my money back :0)

And now Austin has the bug and has 3 trail 90's. I'm sorry Vicki--look at what we've caused.


There are 10 bikes in the garage!

I had a job interview for a place in Logan that sells products to cosmetic companies and hand crafted soap companies. It's right up my ally. I love smelly stuff and bath stuff! The interview went really well but they're going to be interviewing the rest of the week and hopefully they'll choose someone (me) and call them on Tuesday.

I'm super psyched that I finally figured out how to download these things called actions on my photoshop program. Now I can edit pictures and put really cool effects on my pictures. I am soooo excited!

Well that's all for now. I'm out.

1 comment:

Chan said...

Your garage is so funny!

Yeah about the interview! I hope you get the job :)