Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Ok, I'm going to show you the before and after of these pictures. I'm only going to show these because it's taken me forever to figure out how to get these edited, converted and from one computer to the other. So basically, I'm tired of messing with them! I'll post more later.

The above shot is the straight out of the camera shot. The one below is a photoshop action called "old west", I really like what it does to pictures.

And again, the one above is straight out of the camera and the one below is after I changed it to sepia.
This one below is a black and white photoshop action. It's pretty run of the mill. There is another black and white photoshop action that I will show you later. It's much more dramatic.

This shot below is after I added some action to it...I think it's called soft and faded. I like it.


I love these photoshop actions. There is one called "seventies" and it makes all you pictures look like they're from the '70s. It's neat. I love them all and will play around some more but my brain needs a rest!

No comments: