Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Few Of The Things I Miss

It's 11:45 pm and I'm bored. I was thinking of the things I miss. Oh how I miss Target! So sad.

I'm also hungry so I was thinking about food. MMM Taco Bueno. This one looks like the one on 2nd and Boulevard! I could go for some mucho nachos right now or the mexi dip and chips...
And Panera....sweet, sweet Panera. I have wanted a turkey bravo sandwich so bad! I've already sent them an email requesting they build one in Logan :0)
And when it's cold outside I'm definitely going to miss Chai Tea Latte's. Panera's are so flavorful and delicious!I have entirely too much time on my hands. I need to be more constructive. Oh! I could really go for an asiago bagel with cream cheese right now. Oh man I'm hungry!

I really enjoy artisan bread. Chewy, yummy bread. I should hit up the Einstein Bro's bagel shop and start buying delish bread at the Old Grist Mill--their pumpkin bread with chocolate chips is soo good. I should buy some. Now I've gotta find something to eat. See ya!

No comments: