Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

So.Tired.

I didn't go to work today because I think I might have caught a touch of the bug that David had. Nothing bad, I just didn't want to get out on some country road in the middle of nowhere and get worse.

The day before yesterday I got lost coming back from flagging traffic on my way to the shop. I had to call David to get me back. It was horrible! I was freaking out because I had no idea where I was and I was in a county truck!! But David was able to figure out where I was and get me back. He said we need to go out driving to get my bearing straight. All these country roads look the same to me and so do the mountains.


I can't hardly keep my eyes open today and I can't find my contacts anywhere. This is day 2 without them and I'm not a fan of wearing my glasses.


Here is a picture of the kitchen at the house in town. The tile is done and the cabinets are in. The tile looks really good with the glaze that's on the walls.

Well, I'm waiting on my David to get here. He is working today with the road and bridge dept. I wonder if he's doing my job today...

No comments: