Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Mail Time

There isn't much going on around here. Still no job. I applied at a publishing company here in Preston, wish me luck on that one.

The only upside to my day today is David and I run some errands today so we spent some time together. But the most exciting part (sorry David) is that I got 2 things in the mail today. I love getting things in the mail. Alot. I ordered some whipped body frosting and soaps from an etsy shop called Verbena Custom Blends. I'm in love.

The other thing I got was a quart of paint. Glidden was giving away quarts of paint and I for some reason thought I could use some free paint and picked out my color and ordered it. For free. Woo hoo.

Other than that I have no news. I have no thoughts. I am rather useless at the moment. I am tired, maybe I'll take a nap.

No comments: