Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Orange Julius

My grandma and mom used to make orange julius. I loved it when I was younger and I love it now. I made some today. I poured a glass for David and a glass for me. David though, was asleep when I made it so he didn't drink his. So I drank mine, then drank his. He got up, went upstairs and said "where's my orange julius?" I replied, "I have it, I'm drinking it!" So he came down and took one drink and gave it back to me and I drank the rest. Now, hours later, I'm drinking the rest of the batch. This might explain the expanding waistline. But it's oh. so. good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that sounds sooo good! I loved it when your grandma would make Orang Julius. I have her recipe too. Jack really likes them too.
Aunt Suzie

Anonymous said...

Don't beat yourself up over a nutritious beverage. You can never go wrong with vitamin C, potassium, calcium, and vitamin D. All that can't make you fat, it's good for you!
Aunt Suzie