Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

All To Myself

Hmm...what to do this weekend? I've got David all to myself...except when he's working at the Pizza Stop...and on JR's bike...and tinkering around with a Trail 90. So what should we do for his 2 free hours? Just kidding. He did mention working on JR's bike but not working on any Trail 90's. Anybody want one? I've got 3 for sale!!!!

Next weekend is the Famous Preston Rodeo. Vicki and Austin's little boy is going to do some mutton bustin'! He's going to ride a sheep until he falls off. I bet it's going to be cute.

David and I have got some other plans but I won't mention them yet as the universe might align soon and someone besides my dad and sweet Karen might read my blog and learn our secret! It will be uncovered in the next few weeks. If you would really like to know, just ask me somewhere else (like email, myspace or facebook).

The basement has become home to earwigs which has caused me alot of distress at night. So today I went and got some insecticide to sprinkle around so I hope they GO AWAY! I told David pretty soon he's going to find me huddled in the corner picking chunks out of my skin going crazy. I feel like these things are crawling all over me! I HATE BUGS!!! I can't go to sleep because I feel like they're on me and then I freak out that if I fall asleep they will crawl on me. Isn't that lovely?

That's all but I leave you with this:

The purpose of life is not to be happy – but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all. - Leo Rosten, American teacher and humorist

No comments: