Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Amazon

I love www.amazon.com! Last week, or sometime, I ordered a few books and Rikki Lake's documenatry "The Business of Being Born" and I CANNOT wait to get them! I'm especially looking forward to the documentary. I would really love to have a midwife or at least a doula. I'm finding it's hard to find them near me. I just think it would be so wonderful to have a birth with no medical intervention! I want it to be a beautiful occasion, not a medical procedure. I know it's not like that with all births but I have it in my mind how I want it :0) I realize things can happen unexpectedly too.

I can't wait until tomorrow, it's my Friday! This week so far has been um.... ok I guess. I thought this sickness was getting better but this week it proved me wrong. Today has been a lot better though praise God! But I feel happy being sick, oddly enough, because it makes me feel like my body's hormones are doing their job. I can't wait until April 12 or 13 when I have my 2nd appointment and get to hear the heartbeat. I can't wait to see the changes that have occured in the mean time also.

I think I'm still in shock. I have wanted a baby for so long that I can't believe I'm actually pregnant! I was talking to my friend and was expressing the craziness that I am pregnant and she was like "yeah, I know!" A shock to everyone it is! So exciting!

No comments: