Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Going Stir-Crazy!

I need to get out of Preston!! David needs to take me somewhere! I was hoping to go somewhere for our anniversary next month but we've had a lot of expenses pop up....so, we'll see.

I'm bummed I'm not getting to go to Oklahoma this week for Davi's wedding. I was really looking forward to seeing family and friends! But like I said, unexpected expenses....I'm also glad that I won't be going and feeling pukey while I'm there. This baby's either going to really love cheese its or really hate them! They are my life saver!

I'm really looking forward to Friday. I don't have to work so I might be able to get to spend the morning with David. Unless he has plans which is always a possibility. He shouldn't be working Saturday's either which is exciting. I hope that doesn't change for him.

I'm thankful that the weather has been decent. I'm just waiting for everything to turn green. And I could definitely use some warmer weather!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: