Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Subway

It's my new favorite place! Ok, I always like it but now, it's sooo good.

Ok, one more month and hopefully (cross your fingers, say a prayer...)I will be out of this morning sickness, no scratch that, all day sickness phase!

I NEED to know what this baby is. The other day, I was informed that I needed to look online for a diaper bag. Well, I got side tracked and was looking at baby blankets and burp cloths. I wanted to buy some right then and there. But you can't do that when you don't know what you're having. David is dead set against finding out. argh! I'm trying to convince him that by finding out, we can have 2 happy days instead of one! I don't think he's buying it :0)

I've got to finish my delicious sub...

1 comment:

Vicki said...

hey it's better than burger king ey :) you know how i feel about finding out and your going to the same doc that told me carson was a girl! I know that doesn't happen very often but I was ready for a little girl luckily I brought a either way outfit to the hospital so he didn't have to go home in pink. good luck trying to convince him :)