Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Semi-Announcement

Well, I go to the doctor tomorrow so I probably shouldn't say anything but there is going to be a little bambino in the Irving house. woohoo!

After the first pregnancy, I've been a little leary of saying anything but oh well, it's good to have support if something does happen. Right?

I started my job at the dentist office and now I don't work there because they wanted someone who could commit to long term and I can't. So, I'm back working at the County for the next few months. Thank goodness they let me come back! This is actually the reason why we told I'm pregnant. People started asking me how my job was and then I had to tell them I didn't work there and of course the natural reaction is "why?" I have to tell the truth, so now people know.

Everything is so up in the air right now but it's still exciting!

1 comment:

;) said...

that is so exciting! congrats. love your entries