Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ahhh...My Bed

The Brackin's went on their cruise so David and I came over and stayed in our bed. It's a funny thing how we have hated our bed since we got it. However, now that we've been sleeping in a different bed in our cabin, we relish the moments that get to be spent in our own bed. It feels like we're sleeping on a cloud. In fact, I was so comfortable I didn't get out of bed until 11:30! I was up off and on since 8:15 but dang, my bed felt good!! Also, I knew that when I got out of bed I'd feel sick so I was prolonging that too.

Now that I'm back at the County I'm working 4-10's. Three day weekends are nice :0)

I think today is going to be a day full of TV while David works in the garage. Lovely.

1 comment:

Chan said...

he he enjoy your bed! :) Glad you got a day to relax!

Thanks for the prayers for my family. . .

Also I was going to see if you could put your blog to email me when you post a new blog. . .It does not show up on my dashboard anymore. . .My email address is chan.momto3@gmail.com