Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

OMG

I don't know what would be worse....actually throwing up or just feeling like it all the time. This weekend sucked as far as how I felt. Today has been better though since I got up early and came to work. Laying around always makes me feel bad. I don't think the peppermint oil helps me too much when I put it on but smelling it helps alot. I think I'm going to order these preggie pop things. It's worth a try I guess.

I wish I could have come to Oklahoma this week. I'm not sure I could have handled a flight out though :0) It would have been nice to see the family and my friends. Hopefully we'll come home soon though.

Today is going to be long...

I can't stay awake.

1 comment:

Chan said...

K well I just got caught up on reading all of the posts I somehow missed and just wanted to say YAY! I am so happy for you guys and Congratulations! :) I hope you feel better soon that sick to the stomach stuff is no fun!