Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Uncharted Territory

I am experiencing the working world as I never have before. Living so far away from work is kinda crazy. This whole doing dinner and laundry thing is really not fun. In fact, I've been so crazy I haven't done either.

I think I'm going to try freezer meals. That way dinner will already be ready and David can just heat it up. He'll get home probably an hour before me and he's a hungry boy when he gets off work. I'll have to make use of the crockpot too.

Good thing is, as far as I know, I won't be working on Friday's. Honestly, I think that's going to change but for now, I think, I won't be!

Looks like I'll be going to Salt Lake tomorrow to pick up David's welder. His very expensive welder!

I also need a renter for my house. Pronto. I'm not coming to Oklahoma and that's a bummer but David may be going.

Well, my life this week has consisted of work and being dog tired. Need to get my thyroid in control. I've been going to bed super early! Haven't slept well though.

Well, gotta go to work!

No comments: