Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

New Hours

I don't like David's new hours already :0) My sleep schedule is going to be out of whack for a while!

We got some rain today. That was nice. Nothing exciting to share really. I have a feeling I might be on my own at work here soon. The girl I'm filling in for is about to pop. She's miserable. I feel miserable watching her all day! The guys told her to quit being so dramatic because she was going to scare me. She said she's just showing me the real deal. It was funny, guess you had to be there.

The county guys are good guys and I'm glad that I have work there until, well, whenever the girl comes back. Probably around beginning of July.

Well, that's all I know. Can't wait to hear how my honey's evening went!

1 comment:

Chan said...

so glad your job is going so well :)