Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Crap

Today I drive to Salt Lake to pick up David's welder. Wouldn't you know that when I get about 3 minutes away from the place I realize I forgot my money to pay them the diagnostic fee? I look for my debit card and it's no where to be found. So now I'm waiting 30 minutes for David to go on break so he can call them and pay over the phone. Thankfully I of course had my computer with me and I was able to pick up someone's wireless.

I'm hungry, I'm nauseated and nothing sounds good. I'm so thankful that I'm not super sick...at least yet. I think I'll get some sort of ice cream on the way home though, that sounds good!

I can't believe by Thanksgiving there will be a little Irving here!! I'm so excited!

No comments: