Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

A Little Bit of News

I suppose there's no harm in posting some harmless news about David and his job. On Monday he will be moving to an evening shift, working 2:00-10:30 I believe. He will become the evening supervisor guy and will be getting a raise. He will be only working these hours until September (hopefully) and then, here's the exciting part, they will move him back to days and he will get to be in the machine shop and will be running CNC machines. They made up this deal and presented it to him. It's a bummer because it will put a damper on some summer plans but you've gotta do what you gotta do.

I think he will be trying to see about going to machining school while he works nights too.

I went and got my hair cut and colored today. I love new hair cuts, especially when they're done right! I've been feeling pretty good. David and I talked last night about our plans as far as staying here but we've come to no conclusion. I guess we'll still just play it by ear. I have no problem staying here but for the first time I think, I want to go home yet I feel torn. Decisions decisions :0) They are so fun...

No comments: