Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Weekend Plans

Looks like we're going to go camping this weekend. I think Vicki, the kids and I will be staying with her parents in their RV while David and Austin go hike somewhere else and camp. At least I think that's what's happening.

I was thinking today, trying to remember when I last camped. And well, I can't remember. Have I ever camped? Please tell me yes. Is there anyone out there who remembers me camping with them? *crickets* Hmm...this isn't looking good. Oh! One time in February I camped in Amy's backyard. It was horrible. I have one memory of sitting around a campfire...I must have camped.

This should make for an interesting weekend. I'll just have to make sure I have my Ipod with my Kid Rock camping song while I'm sitting inside the air conditioned RV watching movies. Hahaha, just kidding. Or am I?

Actually, in all all truthfulness, I am looking forward to this summer. If all goes according to plan we will be going to Jackson Hole (yay!), doing lots of camping and hiking, canoeing and 4 wheeling, taking out the boat and sailboat. We have lots of plans and I hope we get to do it all. I've got hopes that this is going to be an awesome summer!

No comments: