Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mosquito Control

David did get moved to the mosquito division. Boo. I'm annoyed, he's getting jipped...I have no idea how to spell that...in order for some college kid that the boss likes to be hired. So now David has to work Fridays. Bummer. Okay, okay, the kid worked there before and has weed experience but so what? My man shouldn't have to work Fridays! He got a glimpse of the good life and now it's taken away!

Today was another uneventful day. I'll be making a phone call tomorrow about a job so we'll see how that goes. I made some meatloaf tonight that was pretty good. And Vicki made some rolls that were delish! It's sad when I have nothing to write about other than dinner. Maybe I'll turn this into a food blog. Just kidding. Peace out y'all.

No comments: