Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Job Interview

This morning I got up and took David to work and came back to the house and slept in really late. I woke up feeling bad that I had slept so late so I got up and immediately sent out 4 resume's. I had to go into town and I was just praying that someone would call me back for an interview. As I was coming into town my phone beeped to let me know that there were messages on my phone. Lo and behold, 2 people called me for interviews!

I listened to the first message and the lady mentioned she would be interviewing for part time...I need full time and so I knew it wasn't going to work out. So, I thanked the Lord for the call back even if it seemed fruitless to me. Then the next message came on and the lady said she was interested in an interview. So tomorrow I have an interview. I really hope and pray that this job works out.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Chan said...

Good luck I will say a prayer!