Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Hole In My Belly

Today was rather uneventful. Another day in Logan job hunting and David worked. He likes his job so far. Today he impressed the boss with his mad fabricating/welding skills.

So, I have 2 holes in my stomach besides my belly button. I have this scar on my stomach and I've had what I thought was a scab on the end of it. Today I was messing with it wondering why this scab hasn't healed up yet. So as I'm picking it, I proceed to pull it out along with a string connected to it. I didn't know what it was! I immediately went to the kitchen and bagged it in a baggie so David could check it out when he got home.

Well, as I'm telling Vicki about it, she says it sounds like stitches. Darn. I thought I was going to have a cool story. So, I show it to David and he says the same thing. So now I have a hole where it was and no cool story. Bummer.

As for my other hole...I found out my belly button ring hole didn't close up! I've had it out for over a month now since my surgery and figured it closed up so I threw the stupid ring away. Then I notice the other day that it looks open so I stuck an earring in it. Yay! I LOVE my belly button ring and was sad it was gone. My belly was naked!

Well, I suppose this is all too much information but sadly I have nothing else to talk about so this is what you get. We're all friends here, right? Right.

No comments: