Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

New Trick

There's still not much going on around here. We didn't do anything this weekend except for David worked on his gas tank. We went to church on Sunday and we both liked it. Other than that not much happened.

David said today that his boss might want to move him to the mosquito control department. Which would mean he'd have to work Fridays. That's a bummer. Still no job for me yet.

I did learn something on my camera this weekend. I realize that it's not that cool and that people out there do things that I have no clue on how to do...example being photoshop! Dang photoshop! It never works for me! Why is it so complicated and why won't it do something so simple for me? Anyways, here's what I learned how to do:

Do you see it? Can you see what I did? I made everything black and white except for one color. Cool huh? I am pretty excited about it.

Well there's nothing else to say. Have a good evening or day...whatever is appropriate for when you read this.

No comments: