Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

So Much To Say

Is it weird to blog 3 times in one day? Maybe but I'm always thinking of something I want to say and I try to wait and blog once a day but patience is a virtue that I'm still working on, except apparently when it comes to blogging. I guess it also shows how much time I have.

David and I were on our way to Logan today when Vicki called and said that someone from a potential job called for David. He called back and they set up an interview for this afternoon. Yay! So we turned around and came back to the house.

Vicki and I took her kids down to this little cabin and took pictures of her boys. Not too bad for amateurs I must say!




Carson is 5 and Trace is 6 months. We did get some of them smiling but I just wanted to show ho cute this sepia tone is with the cabin background.

I also snapped some pictures of the basement we're living in. It's not bad at all!



We have satellite tv down there and our dvd and surround sound set up. It's pretty sweet.

No comments: