Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Camping

Yesterday while I was taking a slightly different way back to the house than originally planned, I was driving down some roads out in the middle of nowhere when on the side of the road I see a truck camper shell with a big sign that says free or best offer. David has been wanting one so I took him to see it and it just so happened that it fit perfectly. No windows are broken and the screens are intact. What a sweet deal. I like free. So we loaded it up on the back of the truck and off we went. We wanted a camper shell for the truck so we could sleep in the bed of the truck but now the only issue is we don't have 4X4 on our little truck to get it to where we would want to camp! One hurdle at a time...

It doesn't match either obviously. But we're not going to drive around with it on all the time.

Now all the animals won't be able to eat me through a tent.

1 comment:

Chan said...

Awesome deal you can't beat that!