Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday

Today was a really nice day. It was warm with a nice breeze, the only thing that would have made it nicer would have been a pool!

The guys had work to do today though. Here's Austin working hard putting a cement border around the yard.

And here is David working his magic on a gas tank he's trying to finish up. See that look on his face? That's the face of hardwork...not a lack of fiber in his diet...I promise.

Vicki and I provided moral support by lounging around on the deck. Moral support is important I think. Everyone needs to know they've got someone cheering them on. I took a picture of us supporting our men but my double chin overtook the picture and I figured the world has seen it's share of bad things.

Carson showed his support by hanging out with Enzo the dog and his neighbor friend. We don't know her name but Carson suggested Hannah Montana because that's a girls name. He kept them out of the cement.

Hannah Montana mader herself at home on Enzo's bed. We like Hannah Montana...she should visit more often but I'm thinking that won't happen since David ran over her leg. She's okay though. It then became nap time. A time we all enjoy.

Carson is almost convincing isn't he? After soaking up some sun, I came in for a nap and it felt good. What a nice, relaxing day!

No comments: