Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Boredom

Since I have nothing better to do right now, I thought I'd post some more pictures of where I've been. I drove to Pocatello today and on the way back I missed my exit and took the "scenic route" back home. I wouldn't say I got lost since I knew the general direction I needed to go in and although I didn't recognize anything, I trusted that if I followed the signs I'd make it back. And I did. Go me for not ending up in another state!

I'm not really sure if this is David or Austin but it's neat shot anyways.
I love how there's water everywhere. Springs in the middle of the ground. Streams everywhere. Reservoirs all over the place. It's pretty cool.

The Worm Creek Opera House is where I saw the new X Men movie last night. It was an experience. I guess they also put on plays there. It's like a really old auditorium...smells old too! I don't know anything about theaters and the films they use but here, well, I'm guessing it's a little behind the times. Rumor has it, some people won't even come to this theater because the films skip or someone's not very talented at changing the reel. Last night we experienced the movie stopping and then starting back up after the reel was changed I guess.

And I put this picture in here because I just don't think we see buffalo enough. Wouldn't you agree? We all need a little bison from time to time I think.
That's enough for now. Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Chan said...

I love the water too! Steams are the coolest things! Thanks for sharing the the beautiful pictures!

The theater sounds cool as long as your patient and have time :)

Love the bison picture reminds me of the zoo that is the only place I have ever seen a bison at!