Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Time

Man, time flies! I can't believe it's the new year already. 2009...can you believe it? I'm going to be 25 this year. 25! I know that's not old but it's the oldest I've ever been. And David's going to be 26! 2009 means it's been 7 years since I graduated, 6 years since my dear mom died and 6 years that I have been with David. 18 was a crazy age for me. It was so long ago but yet feels like I was just 18 yesterday. God has proved ever faithful in these past years and will continue to be so in the future. I look forward to 2009 and hope that it is the best year yet. I hope for changes this year which I will not disclose due to history of not following through! But by God's grace I hope that He brings out the best of David and I so that we can grow closer to Him and each other. We have a truly wonderful relationship that I know is only going to get stronger this next year. I pray everyone has a wonderful new year!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy New Year Guys!! Can't wait until you get here! Time does fly when you having fun

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Responding to your comment:

How fun! I love the adventure in it. Is that also going to be a better place to launch the NUB? You need to e-mail me; I'd love to hear about everything. We've had so many changes this year too. We're going to a new church now. And we almost have a teenager!!! Agh! (trudot@aol.com) Love ya.