Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Poor David

He is going to be so tired in the coming month. We still have to get the rest of the house packed and the garage and the cellar and the shed...

We are going to Cincinnati Feb 5th through the 11th for the V-Twin Expo Show. It's where everyone in the industry brings out their new products. We went last year and David's tool won a spot in the top 6 most innovative products coming in at number 3. And earned him a spot on The Speed Channel. This year we are hoping for good things since the tool is actually available and we are also taking wheels that David makes. They are awesome. He is so talented and I am so proud of my hubby. We'll becoming home early, early in the morning on the 11th and then we're getting our moving truck on the 16th. Then the poor guy has to load all of his equipment. And when I say equipment, I mean HUGE machines. Plus the billions of little things floating around in the shop. Then he'll be driving to Idaho! WootWoot! And he doesn't know yet but I just bought him a plane ticket to fly back from Idaho on the 23rd. The guy wanted to ride his motorcycle back and after many debates I convinced him not to because of the weather and the relatively cheap ticket prices. So, now he has to go because I just paid for it!

Oh and Vicki, I hate to put in requests but the guy won't shut up about your better than sex cake. Could you make the poor guy one? I will be forever grateful and will return the favor some day!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I was so worried about him riding his bike home too. I 'm glad he listens to his great wife. David has requested that cake a few times, I never thought he would still remeber it, I would love to make it for him.