Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Idaho here we come!

Not much longer!!! We've gotten slightly behind on packing since David's friend has been in the hospital and my sweet husband has been visiting him in the evenings. Then yesterday he had to work at the stupid deli. So tonight I am locking him in the bedroom and making him decide what he wants to keep and what he doesn't...since it is his stuff after all. Then I'm going to lock him into the other bedroom to go through his stuff in there. And then, the packing can resume.

David and I are doing good with eating healthy. We both have noticed differences! That feels awesome and is very encouraging! Now if only I could motivate myself to eat healthy and work out...I'm dying for a Dr. Pepper right now. Thankfully I haven't had any major cravings, except for this one right now. Hmm...how bad will I feel if I tell David tonight that I drank one?

So, I'm pretty stoked that I was invited to join a Bunko group in Idaho. Did I spell that right?
Amy plays sometimes with her church friends but I've never played. I'm just excited that I have something to do there. Thanks for the invite Vicki...I hope I have beginner's luck!

I can't wait to post pictures and video from Idaho on here. Maybe someday there will be some cool photos of me doing sweet tricks while I'm snowboarding. And maybe some photos of me dying while David drags me up the side of a mountain while we "hike". Haha! By the way, have I ever mentioned that I'm not an outdoorsy kind of girl? Something about moving to Idaho has provoked the small sliver of an outdoorsy girl in me to come out. Hopefully she doesn't go screaming back to the city! I'm excited though to try something different. But please, don't make me ski. I will be the person who hits the tree or gets caught in an avalanche. But I want to snow board, so I'm willing to risk those things. David and I had a hayday this weekend looking at all the things we need to move to Idaho. Such as: a kayak (spelling?) a book on who survives in the wild and why they do (that would be for me!) a heavy duty sleeping bag for cold weather, a dutch oven, an even better stove than the one we already have, all kinds of lights, a cool bag that straps to you with a camel pack in it, new shoes, new coats, box of games to play while camping, a bathing suit, and the list goes on and on (and on). Maybe one day...

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Well the packin part helps you de junk right! Anyway I need the eatin healthy part i've got the workin out part down. I really hope that you guys like it here:)It's BUNCO but those letters make the same sound anyway:) The club is excited to meet our new member. I looked at our schedule and the month you will have it at your house will be October!!! That will give us plenty of time.

Hannah said...

You wouldn't believe how much stuff we have thrown out or given away! It feels good to get rid of all this crap!