Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Packing

I let my poor husband pack last night by himself. I just didn't have it in me. We went and ate at this onion burger place with my dad and I ate a salad. Well, let me tell you that I HATE shredded lettuce. And wouldn't you know it, my salad was a bowl of shredded lettuce. I managed to get some down but I was feeling very sick on the way home. I could't stop picturing that shredded lettuce mixed with ranch in a huge glob on the plate. I just had to breathe through it. David's been working on cutting down a tree in my dad's backyard and will continue to this weekend. And my dad told me that I had to stay over there and watch him. Apparently last weekend my dad washed the dishes so he could see out the window and other various household chores down stairs so he could keep an eye on my hubby.

Isn't that cute?

So, back to the packing. Our office has been declared a disaster area ever since we moved the shop home. It's been so overwhelming in there that I haven't hardly touched it...and neither has David. Well, let me tell you how awesome it looks! David packed up most of the room and you can see the floor now. I'll have to post a picture. You'd understand my happiness more if you saw the room before, however, even if I had a picture of what the room looked like, I wouldn't post it. We're getting closer and closer!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hannah Your not a picky eater are you? :) You better let me know what you guys don't like cause i will be cooking for you at least a month when you get here. I'm excited to cook for more than just Austin and Carson. I'm looking for new things to make what do you guys like?