Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I survived!

Ok, I survived the dreaded arteriogram. We can all relax now. Man, that was no fun but on the plus side, it was way shorter than the first one I had. And I also got good news. My AVM is gone! woohoo! I am waiting though to hear from my neurosurgeon to hear what he has to say. I want to talk to someone who saw what I had before and sees what's going on now. The Dr. that did the procedure didn't know me. In fact, he didn't know what he was looking for. But anyway, it wasn't too horrible (even though he didn't give me enough anesthetic). So anyways, I'm good to go!

3 comments:

The Swifts said...

Hey Hannah! Thanks for the encouragement and info! And congrats on the good news - Praise the Lord!! What are y'all going to be doing in Idaho? Good luck with the move.

Vicki said...

I am so glad to hear your AVM is gone!! It is so weird to think that you guys have never even met my children, I hope they don't discourage you from having kids. I think there good :) but i'm their mom I have to say that right. Only 5 weeks til your here!!! i hope

Chan said...

Yeah I am so happy for you guys!! I am glad that it wasn't too aweful bad and that you are feeling better now.