Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Not sad to leave my neighbors!

Ok, I have issues with my neighbors. They moved in last spring or summer and brought with them their 5 dogs. At the time, there was only a chain link fence that seperated our yards and so their dogs would fight with my dogs through the fence. This resulted in a $300+ vet bill after their dogs got mine all rowled up and my male dog attacked my female resulting in staples in the leg. So my dogs were confined to the house. Not only this but EVERY TIME you walk out of the house the dogs sound like they're going to rip your face off if they can get to you. EVERY TIME I pull up to the house and get out of the vehicle. EVERY TIME I take something out to trash. Basically any time we're outside these dogs are going insane. The people finally put up a stockade fence that has helped but they still bark at anything that blows in the wind. It's getting, wait, no, it got old a long time ago. Let me also mention the big green light that they installed on the side of their house that shines in my bedroom window at night!



Anyway, back in December we dog sat our friend's dogs. These dogs were only outside during the day and inside when we were home. The neighbor lady had the nerve to ask David if we got new dogs. And when he told her no, we were just dog sitting, she said "good, because, it's been rough" What?! Let's talk about what we've put up with since you moved your stupid dogs in lady! And she's at work during the day when they were out and they were in when she was at home! Anyway, my dear hubby didn't say anything to her because he is too nice. If her dogs weren't idiots, there would have never been an issue.



So, yesterday. We're getting in the car and she's like "oh, you're leaving us?" In reference to the for rent sign in the yard. So, we tell her yeah and where we're moving to, yada yada. She says "Are you going to let people with dogs rent here? Because it would really benefit us if you didn't" Good thing I was already in the car. I don't really want to have renters that have dogs to mess up my house but just for the sake of her I hope someone with 5 dogs (that they keep outside) moves in! I mean, these people have really annoyed us with their dogs and they tell us the dogs are like "angels" but that they have a "pack mentality". Whatever. It ticks me off! It's like they have no clue how horrible it is to live next to their dogs! I could go on and on but I'll stop here. I wish someone would call the city on them since they're over the limit on dogs.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

well while your at our house we have no neighbors, Peace and quiet. when you go to the rental, the house on the west just got a yellow lab puppy and the house on the east has a little tiny toy dog, but it mostly stays in the house. So it should'nt be to bad. Get ya a renter that has a dog trained to poop on their lawn:)