Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

February 16

So, I guess that is the date that David will be moving our stuff to Idaho! I can't believe it! Pray that we can get a renter in our house soon! My dad is sad that I am leaving and that only makes it harder for me to leave. I'm leaving him by himself. But, I know I can't let that stop me. I hope he comes to visit. I cannot wait to get there though and take pictures of all the things we will be doing. Austin and Vicki...you're awesome for letting us come! Well, I better get to packing!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Letting you come, we're elated to have you come! REALLY we CAN'T WAIT!

Mayhem And Miracles said...

That's too soon!!!!! (That's the selfish me talking.) YAY!! It's almost here! (That's the side that hopes you love every single tiny second of your new adventure! (Just ignore the first one.)

Chan said...

I can't wait to hear about all you new adventures :) I do hope you make it back here though when your done exploring :)