Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Clothes for the cold

I got a Land's End catalog in the mail yesterday and now I have a list of things I think I need to buy for Idaho. There's a down jacket in there that I want and the cutest boots but they're not snow boots, they're, well...I guess rain boots. When I showed them to David he just raised his eyebrow and gave me a crazy look so I don't think he thought they were as cute as I did. So, I need some snow boots too. I've never had snow boots I don't think. And I saw some cool pants...snow pants? I don't know what they were but I think I need them. I also need a hat. I've never had to buy clothes for cold weather so I'm feeling a little enthused right now.

1 comment:

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Hey Sweetie,

I found your blog through MySpace and wanted to say HI and Whatthe*!?&*% What do you mean you're moving?! Even though I haven't seen you in forever that made me sad, except that you sound happy and excited and I'm all for that! So are you gonna keep this new job? Oh, and um, if your photo is REALLY "proof" of fat rolls, then tell it someone who isn't morbidly obese by comparison! ;)