Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brodix


This is our beautiful dog that we had to put down last week. Our house is empty without him and so are our hearts. This dog was truly a huge part of our family and we will forever miss him. Alot of people don't understand humans and their relationships with animals but I am a huge believer that they can exist. I know mine did with my buddy Brodix. It's weird how even a week later my eyes automatically go to his spot when I walk in the door or how when I get out of bed I look over to where he was always curled up...and he's not there. I miss my bubbas.

2 comments:

Chan said...

I am so sorry about your puppy. . .He was very pretty Hannah!

Vicki said...

Nice Lookin pup. I know the feeling remeber our little weiner dog we had in Laramie. Austin and I both cried when he died. :(