Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Yuck

So I never get sick but this last week I've been sick. Not down and out sick but a head/throat thing that won't go away. It's so annoying. I can't even remember the last time something has stuck around this long.

David went to Preston on Friday night to get some stuff of his and came home Saturday. He told me he was feeling kind of achey. Well, we went out with the Brackin's and then he came home and went straight to bed with fever, chills and aches. He woke up the next day feeling fine. I don't think he was 100% but he said he felt a million times better and he acted perfectly fine. So I hope Avery doesn't catch all of this. I hope she gets my immune system haha. David always gets things worse than I do. This time mine is lasting longer but the symptoms haven't had me laid up in bed.

We went and bought Avery a coat last night and got our sledding discs from Preston. The park near our house has a huge hill you can sled down so we plan on taking Avery sledding this winter! I'm pretty excited about it. I think she'll really like it.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. We'll be celebrating with our friends here in Salt Lake. It's funny because I feel like a real adult doing my own Thanksgiving! We've always gone to Bonnie's or the Brackin's.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas! I can't wait to put a tree up but I'm going to have to wait. I think I'm going to get a real one this year and then try to get a pre-lit one on sale.

I'm also looking forward to next September when I can move out of this house. It can't come fast enough. Actually I can't wait for the downstairs people to move out. I hate this living situation. David was about to have me text them last night because the guy plays video games REALLY loud and he was still going at 11. But then I heard the girl yelling at him, he still didn't turn down the volume and then we heard a door slam and THEN we heard him turn it off. So thankfully I didn't have to ask them to turn it down. I avoid them at all costs except for the other day when she pushed me to my limit. For the last 2 months I've tried as hard as I can to keep the peace but she made me mad. Grr I don't like her.

Anyway, it's beautiful outside. I need to go get Avery some shoes so she can walk around outside. She has a pair that seem like they should fit but I think she might have a wide foot. I had to take the shoe laces out for them to fit and then I couldn't get her right foot to stop popping out of the shoe. She loves eing outside. I think we'll go for a walk later. She loves going on walks.

No comments: