Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas on the brain

All the snow we got this morning has got me in the mood for Christmas! I've been thinking about the goodies I want to get my family and friends and thinking about decorating and hot chocolate and Christmas music!

Our travel plans haven't been nailed down because a certain someone keeps forgetting to find out what days he'll have off for Christmas.

I'm excited that Avery will be 14 months old this year and can enjoy getting gifts. At 2 months, Christmas isn't all that exciting.

A friend of mine on facebook mentioned getting a list from her family of what they want for Christmas and I think that's a good idea. So... Bonnie...Dad...a list of things you've been eye ballin' might be nice :0)

Don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight!

No comments: