Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Well, other than the lovely people who live below us, moving to Salt Lake has been AWESOME!! David's new job is such a blessing and the future is looking bright :)

II'm thinking it's about time to go to the doctor. I've been fighting this crud for 2 weeks now. David was sick a while ago and has a sore throat tonight. It's my ears and tubes that are hurting me though. I can't seem to shake it.

Avery's getting to be pretty rotten. We went to a new church on Sunday and I got paged to come to the nursery because she was hysterical. It was sad.

She's driving me nuts with the way she messes around when I feed her. She pretty much pulls everything out of the back of her mouth. She's a little finicky. I'll feed her something and then before she's done with it, she's acting like it's gross.

She's still sleeping horribly. That got old about 8 months ago.

Avery got a little tea pot and tea cups for her birthday and it's so cute because she'll take the pot and pour you some tea. It makes noises like it's pouring too. I think it's so cute. Every animal she sees a picture of she growls.

Well there's not really anything going on around here. I'm excited for Thanksgiving. I wish we had some fall decor but I'm on a strict budget so no extra spending. Some day...

No comments: