Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

David thinks this is just totally gross :) She loves them though!










She liked the spaghetti!



The girl who lives below us stayed home from work today. I didn't know this until she decided to blast her music at 8:20 this morning. I'm positive it was because Avery and I were being too noisy. Oh well. Was I supposed to wake up knowing she was home? She blasted it until after 12. Thankfully you couldn't hear it in Avery's room so it didn't bother her sleeping.


I emailed my landlord asking him if he knew for sure when they're moving out. He said no. Bummer. I was hoping it would be mid December like the girl said but looks like it's going to be January. Ugh!


David's working late tonight so I'm going to go play with my girl.


No comments: