Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011




Grrr, last week when the girl downstairs and I spoke we had a...I don't know what you'd call it. We didn't fight, it wasn't really a "heated discussion" but it was maybe a slightly "heated discussion".


Basically the issue is she's mad they lost the driveway even though they knew it was coming. In fact, they rented the freakin' basement without the driveway. So, because she's mad about it she informed me that I could take out the trash in the mornings. They had been putting it out and I was putting it up. Ok, it doesn't really matter who does what. What makes me mad is she's only switching who does what because she is being petty since she's mad about the driveway. The trash cans are rigght by their door so they could still easily put the trash out. But I "can put them out since I have the driveway". Um, ok. So I asked her if they were going to put them up and she said if my car wasn't in the way.


This is where I got mad.


The discussion went downhill from there. I smarted off. She accused me of being mad for having to do my fair share. When I've been doing it all along...


Then she went on to say the she didn't think it'd be a big deal (switching the trash) since they were losing the driveway and she's never complained about the noise. Whuck? Who sent me those texts complaining about the noise then? So I reminded her that she has complained. More than once. She said I would too but since it's an old house she has understood. I would hate to see what she's like when she doesn't understand.


Anyways, so we've been putting out the trash. Well, we have three bins. One for trash, one for recycling and one for yard waste (branches, leaves, etc.). We put out the trash one and the yard one. They put up the trash one but not the yard one. Can a person be any more petty? When she accused me of being mad for having to do my share, since it's only fair she says. I told her I wasn't mad about doing my share I was mad that she was being petty. And THEN they do this. Really? Because you weren't technically the person who used that particular bin, you can't put it away? I would like to insert some not nice words here but I won't.


For the last 2 months, when she has complained, I have bent over backwards to comply and keep the peace. For the first 2 months we have left every Saturday and Sunday morning so as not to bother them. But of course they don't realize any of that. I have tried to be nice. David even said I was being too nice! Well, I'm over it. They. Need. To. Move.


I do not like those people, particularly the girl. She is so unpleasant. I wish I could turn back time and have never entered into her life. My life would be better for it. Come on January! They're supposed to be out by then!



No comments: